- DRUG DISCOVERY SERVICES
TruBind™ BSI Assay Service
MSI’s Success or Fail-Fast Strategy for Drug-Target Characterization
Are you working on membrane-bound or other chemically intractable targets?
…that can only be expressed in crude cell lysates or other complex matrices?
…while trying to monitor small molecule direct binding interactions?
…and you need to determine binding affinity, MoA or allosteric interactions?
If so, Molecular Sensing can help.
MSI provides rapid Success or Fail-Fast outsourcing solutions for high value drug discovery projects and early access to the power of BSI technology. We deliver customized services that give you access to the tools and expertise to deliver on the most difficult targets, rapidly and cost effectively.
BSI Drug Discovery Services are based on two unique strengths:
1. Molecular Sensing’s conformation-sensitive, label-free, tether-free, and mass-independent BSI technology provides the technical platform for overcoming the limitations of other technologies, in a native-like environment.
2. Our extensive experience and expertise in the development of assays for the characterization of small molecule interactions with membrane-bound targets have produced successful results for multiple clients, on some of the most difficult targets. See our published target list for some examples.
Our combined technology and expertise can help you better characterize binding affinity and mechanism for some of your most intractable and high-value drug targets.
Two levels of contract research service are available, designed to offer flexible, cost-effective and rapid support that will deliver high-value information to help drive your discovery projects, whatever your needs:
Enabling customers to access MSI’s technology and expertise to rapidly and cost effectively address complex, difficult to work with, high value targets, including GPCR’s, membrane-bound proteins and receptors, ion channels and protein complexes, on a project by project basis.
Full-service contract research where a customer gains access to a dedicated, highly experienced MSI scientist and BSI instrumentation for an extended period to support multiple projects.
Please send us an email or give us a call at (615) 938-7050 in North America or +49 (171) 760-4450 in Europe
to find out how MSI can help accelerate your assay development and screening efforts.
DRUG DISCOVERY SERVICES
- Review of Recent Publications Featuring Binding Data Produced by MSIBy MSI on January 26, 2016
- Conformation-Sensitive Assay Detection for Accelerated Drug Discovery ResearchBy MSI on February 10, 2015
- Using BSI to Investigate Positive Allosteric Modulators of the M4 ReceptorBy MSI on September 3, 2014